Sunday 5 May 2013

My Dessert Table :)

This weekend, I made a whole dessert table for a Friday night dinner I hosted (with lots of help). Everything turned out really well and lots of people asked for recipes... so, here you are! But instead of re-typing every recipe I used, I'll just link you to them :). Let's start with my pride and joy... my mini cinnamon buns!
They're...so...freaking...cute!!! And delicious!!! And surprisingly easy to make! I got the idea and recipe from http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/2010/12/15/homemade-cinna-minis/.  
Of course, everyone loved them. How could they not? They're so cute and mini! I made them pareve (dairy-free) by using nondairy coffee cream instead of the heavy cream.





The next thing I made were Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies from Overtime Cook! Thank you, they turned out amazing! You can find the recipe here: http://overtimecook.com/2011/08/11/chewymolassesgingercookies/

I also made yummy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies! I got the recipe from my friend which I will post soon!



I made my Blueberry Pumpkin Mini-Muffins, but instead of pumpkin, I used banana! You can find the measurements with the variations at the bottom of the recipe. So good warm from the oven and still good the next day.... And the day after that... and so forth. :)



Everything also looked much nicer when it was spread out on fancy plates, just by the way! We put the mini muffins in a huge basket, it was so cute!Also, my camera phone sucks, so bear with me!

My 3 am bakings!

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment